- All the three Boys and one girls’ hostel situated in greenery of campus, and one of the two girls hostels situated in the middle of city.
- 24 Hours Hot/Cold water is available.
- For entertainment, T.V. with cable connection is available.
- For Electricity Inverter and Generator are available.
- MESS facility for Boys student is available.
- Purified Drinking water and cooler.
- Bed and Locker available in each room.
- Well equipped gym is available in the college campus.
- Parking facility is available.
- Boys Hostel
- Hostel Farmer
- Hostel Prid
- Hostel Silver Jubilee
- Girls Hostel
- Hostel Namdeo Smruti
- Hostel Saraswatey Namah
Satpuda Competitive Forum is the platform, which provides the student that extra pinch necessary for competitive examination and an extra reading out of routine library. The forum has independent library and presently 700 students as members. The forum is of immense use especially for the students making preparations for Post Graduate Entrance Examination on all India basis conducted by ICAR New Delhi, and SAU’s PG Entrance Examination Conducted by MCAER, Pune (Maharashtra). In 2014 our student Named Rahul Mane achieved scintillating success with who stood 7th in State level merit. We provide following facilities to our students. A Competitive Forum is looking after the counseling activities effectively by guiding the students regarding the preparation for competitive examinations like GATE, CAT, GCET, JRF, etc. Also the guidance for entrepreneurship development is given. The special talks and lectures by the eminent personalities / experts are arranged for the benefit of students and staff.
- Guest Lectures
- Seminar and Workshop
- Test Series
- Availability of Competitive Books
- Reading Hall
- 24X7 Open for all campus students
A variety of hygienic food & Snack items which includes Breakfasts, Meals, Tea, Coffee, Ice Creams, etc are served at a nominal rate. It is mainly used by the students and staff. Separate common room for boys and girls and staff are available.
- Mahasiddha Food Plaza
- Kafe Kinara
- Visawa Restaurant
Training and Placement Cell:
The Placement Cells aims at providing the best opportunities enabling every student to realize his/her dream.
This Cell is committed to the task of securing Final Placements and Internships for every student on campus. It has not only consistently set high standards for itself but has been successful in surpassing them time and again.
Over the last decade the CAET has emerged as one of the most favored destination for hiring fresh talent from the Campuses. Its endeavors to provide Industry compliant talent and emphasis on Quality, Discipline, Self-Learning, Ethics and Values have borne rich dividends.
Summer Trainings/implant trainings imparted to B.Tech (Agril. Engg.) Students in the different Organizations.
Every Year Educational Tour of Second Year is Arranged in which all Agriculture Universities in Maharashtra, Industries and Sites are Explored.
The college has provided extensive playing fields for sports like Cricket, Handball, Kabaddi, Kho – Kho, Volleyball, Table-Tennis and Athletics. Carrom and Chess are available. The individual / martial sport like Boxing, Judo and Taekwondo are also encouraged in our campus. Apart from these facilities ample sports materials, commendable guidance, motivation and coaching are given by Staff towards participation in various Inter collegiate, Inter Zonal, State and National level tournaments in a splendid manner.
Sports & Gymkhana
The college Department of Physical Education is consecutively organizing zonal, state and National level sports events in the college premises towards enhancing our students Team work, will power, organizing talents and sportive nature with different cultured people.
Students Participation is shown in the following table
|Sr.No.||Sport Name||Academic Year||Level/Place||Participated Players||Total|
Students Achievements in Sports
|Sr.No.||Students/Players Name||Sport Name||Place||Academic Year|
|1.||Nikhil A Kirtane||VolleyBall||Krida Mahotsav, Parbhani||2011-2012|
|2.||Pravin Anant Sardar||Kabaddi||Krida Mahotsav, Parbhani||2011-2012|
|3.||Gajanan Atmaram Kayande||Kabaddi||Ashwamegh, Nasik||2012-2013|
|4.||Rahul Rajaram More||Cricket||ICAR, Varangav||2013-2014|
|5.||Ankit Pradip Mapari||Long Jump||ICAR, Hissar||2016-2017|
|6.||Shyam Sanjay Misal||Table Tennis||ICAR, Bengaluru||2016-2017|
Besides the college provides gymnasium with high tech equipment’s. All the students are motivated for maintaining and enhancing their general and specific fitness to enjoy the rejuvenate state.
Scholarship and Concession:
The students belonging to reserved categories are entitled for Government of India (GOI) scholarship. The economically backward classes are entitled for E.B.C. concession for educational fees
- 100% for SC, ST, VJNT and SBC
- 50% for OBC
- 50% EBC and Free ship
Research Achievements: –
- Development of pedal operated coconut dehusker cum cutter
Pedal operated coconut dehusker cum cutter is used for removing upper layer of coconut, exocarp and cutting inner layer, endocarp. For dehusking blades are given which is used to remove the husk and for cutting MS steel blade is given which is used to brake the inner shell. 50-60 seconds are required for shelling one coconut and dehusking efficiency of the machine is 75%. The shelling and cutting capacity of machine is 42-45 nut/hr and 72-85 nut/hr. The cost of machine is Rs.1650
Name of Project guide-A.V. Rangbhal (Asst. Proff. FMPE)
- Development of manually operated maize Sheller
Hand operated maize sheller is made up of locally available material. The sheller is used to shell the maize by simple mechanism. The maize is place on the sheller blade and pressure is applied on it with the help of pressing unit and the maize grain separated from cob and it is collected at the bottom and cob is automatically falls below the sheller blade. 8-10 seconds are required for shelling one corn. The dehusking efficiency was 90-95%.
Cost of machine- Rs 500
Name of Project guide –V.G. Kothalkar (Asst. Proff. FMPE)
- Preparation of ice-cream using custard apple pulp
Custard apple ice-cream is ready to eat, convenient and expensive food product containing digestive and dietary principle of vital importance. In this experiment incorporated blended mixture and fresh cream with custard apple pulp in a proportion of 0ml (T0), 100ml (T1), 200m l(T2) and 300ml (T3) with constant sugar , milk and other additives and studied for its sensory evaluation. The ice-cream was prepared successfully like commercial product .
Name of Project Guide- M.A. Dahiwale (Asst. Proff. PFE)
- Development of dual purpose cook-stove
The improved cook-stove is a dual purpose instrument which is used for cooking as well as water heating. For being energy- efficient, chulha is provided with insulation of sand and small stones. For water heating purpose, a copper coil is provided at inner side of burning zone of chulha. This water heater can be used for domestic purpose such as cooking and bathing etc.
Cost of machine- Rs. 350
- Awarded first prize for poster presentation on Development of Multipurpose Pedal operated coconut sheller cum cutter in National Conference on Advances in Agriculture and Allied Science-4th Oct 2018, Aditya College Beed.
Name of Students:-1.Mr.V.D.Chaudhari
Name of Project guide- A.V. Rangbhal (Asst. Proff. FMPE)
- Techno-fest 2018 was organized on the occasion of Engineers Day. The Program was inaugurated by honorable president Shri.Krishnarao Ingle and vice-president Shri Haribhau Ingle .During the program poster presentation competition was held for 26 technology those were presented by students of CAET ,Jalgaon (Jamod).
- Best poster presentation award was achieved by Ms. P. G. Tipre Assistant Prof., PFE International conference on Global Research Initiatives for Sustainable Agriculture and Allied Sciences, Jaipur on 30th 2018.Similarly Ms. S. J. Chavhan Asst. Prof. IDE and Mr.A. V. Rangbhal Asst. Prof. FMPE of CAET has also participated in above International Conference.
Other useful links
- P.D.K.V., Akola
- Integrated University Management System
- ICAR PG Online Entrance Examination Process
- MCAER PG Online Entrance Examination Process
- Whether Report
- Other Agricultural Universities